There are various types of carpets that you can find for your home needs. One of them is a type of tile carpet. Tile rugs are carpets with floor motifs, namely boxes with interesting modifications. This type of carpet is widely used in offices, apartments, and buildings because of its advantages, namely making the room look elegant, modern, and exclusive. The advantage of tile carpets is that they are easy to create and adapt to the room because you no longer need to measure the area of the room, just adjust it to the area of the tile at the base of the room. The tile carpet is very easy to install because it has an adhesive at the bottom which makes it not easy to slide. Maintenance is also quite easy, you can do it at the Upholstery Cleaning North Shore. Learn more.
In this article, we will share with you powerful tips on how to clean and care for tile carpets. The tips are:
• If possible remove existing furniture on the carpet before carrying out the cleaning process.
• The first step is to clean the carpet using a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dry dirt on the carpet. If dirt gets inside the carpet, hit it with a thresher so that the dirt will eject and be easily sucked up by the vacuum cleaner.
• The second stage, check whether there is wet or sticky dirt on the carpet, if any, clean it using soapy water or detergent by rubbing the area with a cleaning brush then rinsing with water and dry.
• Do not use bleach on tile carpets because it can remove the motif of the image on the carpet.
• Perform the cleaning process at least twice a week so that dirt does not accumulate on the sidelines of the carpet and can maintain the durability of the tile carpet.
These powerful tips for cleaning and caring for tile carpets are very easy for tile carpets that are applied to office buildings or certain institutions. Because the use of tile carpets is more durable and durable for years when compared to other types of carpets. Tile rugs do have a higher price than roll rugs, but if you calculate carefully, tile carpets have less waste because they are easily adjusted to the size of the room.